Monday, November 9, 2009

Best Fiance... EVER!

Ok so I thought I would take a minute to tell everyone how awesome my fiance is, the other day I came home from work and she was at my house. I walked down into my room and I found sticky notes all over my room.





Each sticky note had a reason that she loves me, or something that she loves about me. Come on! I'm not that lovable... so to fill out this many sticky notes about me, is... well its pretty much a miracle right? And then a couple of days later she gave me a present that she bought for where ever we end up living.



I saw this door mat at the store when we were shopping and I carried it around the store with us then I decided not to buy it, so she went back to the store and got it for me. She is the best!

Denise I love you! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Thank you!

Ok now everyone get back to work! :)

No comments: