Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So blessed and grateful!!!!




I just wanted to say I AM SO GRATEFUL!!! I can't believe how lucky I am to have met AJ! I know without a doubt that there is not one person in this whole universe that could be more perfect for me in every way! Though that isn't what i wanted to talk about. I just wanted to take a minute to say I am so unbelievably grateful that he has such a kind, nice, caring family! They are so giving and unselfish it is ridiculous. So a few nights ago I was just talking to Lynette about my brothers fiance and how I wanted to give her bracelet to put on this watch face I already had! Of course, being the wonderfully nice person she is, she offers to let me use her beads. It was late and she was getting ready to go to St. George with Heidi, So of course I wasn't expecting to do it that night. She totally just gets all the stuff out and starts helping me make one. She even enlisted the help of Allen several times, who jumped up and helped even though he was in the middle of watching his show. It was just so kind to take the time to do that. That is just one of the many many nice things they have done. You know there is this stigma that says your supposed to not really like your future in laws........I must say i love every single one of them. I am so glad they are now a part of my life! They are kind and giving and completely accept me into the family. I am gaining not only the perfect husband from this marriage, But the perfect second family I LOVE THEM! On a similar note Kamie invited me to go to Bunko on tuesday, which i have never played before(she was right im hooked after one time). I won this adorable sign to put in my house. The food was SOOO good and Kamie's friends were hilarious and so nice. It was a blast. I really need to start up a bunko group with some of my friends! Anyone in???

That picture is the sign I won at bunko!


p.s.( this is my very first blog post and i have no idea how to do it. So please don't judge)

4 comments:

McMillan Family said...

We are the lucky ones. You are such a sweetheart and I am so excited that I am getting another sister. Thanks for coming with me on Tuesday.

Webby's said...

Denise
You are such a doll. Kamie is right we are the lucky ones. I am so happy to have another daughter I truly feel like you are one of mine.
You and A.J. are the perfect match. I've never seen him so happy. Thanks for bring out the best in him. I know our Heavenly Father is so proud of both of you. I love you guys
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post Denise! And Yes we all feel so lucky to have you in our family! What a difference for the better we see in AJ! We all love Lynette and her family she is the best sister ever, and her kids are so sweet to all of us! We need to do another girls night out soon. You have even won over Grandpa's heart! Love you Denise and welcome to our family!!!!

Kelli said...

awww!! you never woulda have that with other certain people from your past. i'm soooo happy for you nise!!!!! they sound fab, and you sound domesticated! ;) love you-so excited for next month to see you guys!