Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Eternal Happiness!!!!!

We have only told a few people but we just wanted to announce how happy and excited we are about the news we are about to share! We are going to be married in the temple for time and all eternity! We are so grateful and wanted to tell everyone how happy we are about this news. There is no greater blessing than to be able to spend eternity with the person you love more than anything in the world. :D We are currently working on our announcements if you would like one be sure to email us with your information. We love you all!

4 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

I want an invite! My address is 1514 N 565 W #103, Logan Ut 84341. You are the cutest couple!

Kellianne Bunker said...

I am so excited for you two!!! Denise AJ is the best, but you obviously already know that!!! I'm so glad you two get to be sealed in the temple that is so awesome!!! Please send us an announcement Kellianne and Ryan Bunker 3477 east ridge route road # x2 Eagle mountain ut 84005

becky rigby said...

It just deleted my last comment so I hope this doesn't go through twice.

We're so happy for you two! Don't forget to send us an invite. Caleb and Becky Rigby 2121 N 550 W Clinton, UT 84015

Katie and Brad Judson said...

Okay you two. You guys are so perfect for each other. Denise I am so happy to hear that you love my cousin just the way he is and with no strings attached and AJ you have a wonderful girl/future wife/eternal companion and I wish you guys all the happiness. Enjoy each other and just stay this happy is my only advice. We better get an Invite to the wedding and I would like to double atleast once before you two become the exclusive newlyweds that no one sees for several years. :) So get on that.