Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday AJ!

AJ you are everything I have ever wanted in a husband. My whole life I thought I would have to settle and my standards were too high. You are proof that you don't have to settle! You are my soul mate and I don't care how corny it sounds. You are mine, there is no other person on this earth that could make me this happy. I know with all my heart that heavenly father brought us together. We both had awful trials to go through before meeting each other but like you always say. I would go through all of those trials a million times over if it meant you were the reward. AJ you are so kind and loving. You never lose your temper and you always treat me with such respect. Not just anyone could make me feel this much like a princess. So far every day of our life together has been so amazing. I can't wait for all the new adventures and surprises we have waiting around the corner. Thank you for being the perfect husband. I love you! Happy Birthday sweet heart.!!!!!

P.S. (you are the biggest weirdo I have ever met :D )

4 comments:

AJ Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

and by big surprises do you mean you're preggo??? ;)

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday AJ! We are glad you are in our family. We love you!

Webby's said...

Denise
You're such a doll. A.J. is so lucky that he has you. We also feel soooooooooooooo lucky and blessed. I beat this post was his favorite present. Happy happy birthday cutie. Thanks for being you.
love ya
mom