Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mustache Bash!

All I have to say is BEST PARTY EVER!.............. OK I lied that isn't all I have to say! First of all everyone looked ridiculous! Even AJ with his natural mustache though he argues that he looked fantastic. Sorry baby! For food we ate mustache shaped lollipops, mustache shaped cookies, deviled eggs with mustaches, and pizza with a peperoni mustache. We also ate pull and peel licorice in mustache shape and mountain dew cake! Which reminds me I need to get that recipe from Jenny cause OH MY GOSH! It was sooooo amazing! I made AJ eat it for breakfast cause it was tempting me! Brady brought the Wii over and we played Super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart (you know.... because the mustaches). It was a lot of fun even though Jason would always try to kill all of us in Super Mario Brothers (Note to Jason: We were all on the same team)! After playing the Wii for a while we played spoons... but instead of spoons..... you guessed it mustaches! It is actually a really fun game. I told AJ we should play it next time we go to our parents houses. Then we played Funglish, if you haven't played/ and or heard of this game you need to go buy it. I love it! AJ and I dominated even with Brady and Emily trying to mess with us. That is right bramily (see what I did there) bring it ...! All and all it was two words...... legend ......... Dairy ........... that's right LEGENDARY!

F.Y.I. (We have decided to make this an annual event...... please mark your calendars next year to grow a mustache in march.... No matter how ridiculous you look)



Oh yes and I forgot we also gave out some awesome prizes!
Jason and Jenny won most artistic. They got a giant poster of AJ! I am jealous.


Allie won best girl mustache and received the I love mustaches tote! Alton won most pathetic and he received mustache cling on things you put on the mirror.


Emily won hairiest mustache and got a sweet switchblade mustache comb. Brady won creepiest and received I love mustache undies. HA HA HA


AJ won best overall and got this awesome T shirt! We totally rigged it! ;) just kidding.


I was really sad I didn't get my camera out until the very end!

Uni-brow with my mustache suckers


We are kinda weirdos but hence the weird stuff by Denise and AJ!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

i loooove it!

The Birds said...

Two peas in a pod! I love you two! Your Happy Birthday post made me cry! Thank you for being you! You will never know how happy it makes me that AJ found you and that he gets to be him again!!

Lynda said...

Wish I was invited! Such crazy fun!

* said...

haha i love it!! and you are still so gorge - even w a stache :)