Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sherwood!

AJ and Justin love the band Sherwood! So obviously when they found out they were coming to concert to provo we bought tickets! (yes that is how much they love Sherwood.... they would go to Provo) I was excited when I found out it was going to be in a club setting because even though I don't know much of their music, concerts are usually fun in small intimate settings. Before the concert we met the boys at In and Out burger. Allie and I had a good talk on the way down and it made me feel a lot closer to her. Which I was really happy about! In and out was delicious though that was kinda a given. At the concert the opening act was amazing. So you think I would remember his name but sadly I don't. I seriously don't remember anything these days. Am I that old? I am only 21! I can't imagine what it will be like when I am 50.  I really enjoyed him though.  I wanted to buy his CD kind of and I probably should have. He kinda reminded me of John Mayer but he was just a local artist that I guess plays at that venue all the time! Sherwood definitely put on a good show. My favorite part had to be when they sang a cover of Party In The USA. It was hilarious. The lead singer of Sherwood was standing in the back during some of the other bands just hanging out. I kept telling the boys they should go get him to sign Justin's head! They wussed out! That would of been the best picture ever dang it! OH and one last thing I forgot. The lead singer of one of the other bands looked just like AJ's cousin Andy. It was sooo creepy!




The singer that looked like Andy.


The Drummer touched my shoulder!

I was completely exhausted in this picture if you can't tell.... I kept rubbing my face trying to wake up!
AJ's car hit 100000 miles on the way home.... we missed it by one mile dang it!

of course!

No comments: