Friday, April 30, 2010

What happens when you microwave a peep!?

I know you are all thinking, what the what?!? But I am done with school for a whole week! Thats right you heard me a week! I turned in my last final yesterday and summer classes start on Wednesday! THANKS FOR THE BREAK!!!! So while I'm done I have extra room for weirdness in my brain, for the next 5 days that is. Anyways I was talking to Jenny, complaining that Jason was graduating today and I was eating peeps. I always open peeps when I get them and then eat them a couple of weeks later. I like when they are crunchy! Anyways she told me its funny to microwave them cause they expand. And then I started wondering if peeps will still expand if they are old or what would happen. I decided that it would be important to document this in case I discover a scientific anomaly having to do with old peeps and microwaves. So here are my findings. Pardon the camera work, it was done with my Palm Pre. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jason L. Wright said...

Did you eat it after you got done mutating it?

Lynda said...

When is the funeral??? I have prepared a few words.

Katie and Brad Judson said...

now we know. Thank you.